Wool Carpet Care Tips From Chem-Dry of Summerville
One of the most critical areas of good wool carpet care and maintenance is the quick removal of spots and spills. It is extremely important to act quickly and efficiently when anything is dropped or spilled onto your wool carpets or floors, and to always have the appropriate cleaning materials close at hand. Chem-Dry of Summerville uses special professional cleaning agents that are specifically engineered for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the ideal type to use for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent any excessive fuzzing from occurring. Remember to empty your vacuum cleaner dust bag when it’s half full in order to prevent any excess dust particles from escaping and landing on your carpets.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by putting absorbent rugs and mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder these rugs and mats when they become soiled and dirty. The filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should also be changed regularly to maximize the amount of dust and dirt particles that are removed from the air, allowing fewer of them to fall onto your wool carpets.
- Periodically clean heavily traveled traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used sofas and chairs.
- Keep paper towels and absorbent cloths and cleaning solutions on hand for quick responses to accidents and spills.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having the wool carpets in your home professionally cleaned by the wool carpet care technicians at Chem-Dry of Summerville, ask about our Wool Safe® products and how they can benefit your wool carpets today.
- Carpet Care Tips From Chem-Dry of Summerville
- Basic Rug Care with Chem-Dry of Summerville
- Fix Filtration Soiling With Help From Chem-Dry of Summerville
- Spot Removal Steps From Chem-Dry of Summerville
- Urine Odor Removal Tips With Chem-Dry of Summerville
- Wool Carpet Care Tips From Chem-Dry of Summerville
$129 Carpet CleaningThree areas cleaned for $129 Coupon Code, f399Expires: Regularly priced at $165. Cannot be combined with any other offer/special, call for more details. Maximum of 625 sq ft. HCE Cleaning MethodChem-Dry of Summerville
Wool Carpet Care Tips From Chem-Dry of Summerville in Other SC Cities
- Goose Creek
- Moncks Corner
- North Charleston