Dirt, dust, and grime always seem find their way onto our favorite pieces of furniture, like our sofas, recliners, love seats, and dining room chairs. Stains are bound to come with everyday use, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t come off with a fair amount of ease. The highly-trained technicians at Chem-Dry of Summerville specialize in renewing your upholstery items to their brightest and cleanest condition yet. Let the furniture cleaning specialists at Chem-Dry of Summerville give your furniture a brand new look and feel today by calling (843) 797-1025 to set up a professional cleaning appointment today.
The secret to Chem-Dry of Summerville‘s healthy and effective furniture cleaning is in the power of carbonation. Our carbonated cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses millions of microscopic bubbles to release the dirt and stains from the upholstery fibers. Then, with a rejuvenating hot water extraction process, our furniture cleaning specialists are able to lift the dirt to the surface, while our fabric-cleaning equipment gently agitates the fabric and pulls the stains away. Chem-Dry of Summerville‘s non-toxic cleaning system leaves your furniture as fresh as the day it was purchased, and actually helps it stay that way for longer.
Discover Chem-Dry of Summerville‘s Unique Cleaning Advantages
- Furniture cleaning is safe and non-toxic for use in homes with children and pets.
- Furniture cleaning won’t harm fragile natural-fiber or synthetic fabrics.
- Furniture cleaning will deep-clean your auto and boat interiors, office partitions and dividers, or any other type of upholstered item that needs to be cleaned.
- Furniture cleaning saves you money… Chem-Dry of Summerville‘s premium cleaning solution won’t leave a dirt-attracting residue behind, so fabrics stay cleaner for longer.
- Fabric Protectant stands guard on the surface of upholstery with a water and oil repellent barrier.
- We do leather cleaning with a trusted professional touch…our method is approved by over 300 leather makers and tanneries.
*Based on studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction), P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment), Granite Countertop Renewal, and Tile, Stone & Grout cleaning processes. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. Pet odor results based on testing with the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine. Pet urine bacteria results based on Chem-Dry’s HCE cleaning process, combined with P.U.R.T. Figures are an average across multiple tests.[reviewstream path="chemdryofsummerville" show_aggregate_rating="true"]