Carpet Care Tips From Chem-Dry of Summerville
3 Steps for Proper Carpet Care from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
The professional carpet cleaners at Chem-Dry of Summerville agree that carpet cleaning is similar to a good exercise routine. If you get into healthy habit of it and consistently keep it up, you will likely see great results and feel better for it. Understanding the right way to care for your carpet in your Summerville home will help you save time by initially doing it right the first time with proper Summerville carpet care cleaning products that will do the job right from the get-go. Not only will Chem-Dry’s Seal of Approval cleaning products help keep your carpet looking great, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are three simple steps to keeping the carpets in your Summerville home clean and well-maintained.
- Vacuum at the right frequency with a CRI-approved vacuum.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 12 to 18 months to remove embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Stop Dirt at the Door
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to start keeping it clean. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use mats : Outdoor and indoor mats or runners can reduce the amount of dirt that enters the house.
- Take off your shoes : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before entering your Summerville home.
- Change your air filters : Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto your Summerville carpet.
- Carpet Care Tips From Chem-Dry of Summerville
- Basic Rug Care with Chem-Dry of Summerville
- Fix Filtration Soiling With Help From Chem-Dry of Summerville in Summerville
- Spot Removal Steps From Chem-Dry of Summerville
- Summerville Urine Odor Removal Tips
- Wool Carpet Care Tips From Chem-Dry of Summerville
$119 Carpet CleaningThree areas cleaned for $119 Coupon Code, f399Expires: Regularly priced at $165. Cannot be combined with any other offer/special, call for more details. Maximum of 625 sq ft. HCE Cleaning MethodChem-Dry of Summerville